Effective Date: 05/19/2020
We are committed to being your most trusted ally in your pursuit of health and well-being. Whether you’re here to learn more about a health condition, research a medication, tap into one of our communities, or get tips for a healthier lifestyle, you’re in the right place.
By visiting and interacting with our Websites, Apps, and Products, you may share certain information with us, as detailed below. We may share some of the information you share with us between our websites and apps to provide you with the most relevant content and may use some of the information you share with us to serve you relevant advertising. (For further details on our advertising and sponsorship policy, click here).
This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) applies to personal information collected by the Company of visitors to the https://healthbeauty24h.com/ site (the “Site”). This Privacy Notice describes in detail the types of information we collect about you; how we use your information and with whom we share it; the choices and rights you have with regard to your information; how we protect your information; and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
We obtain personal information through this Site about you from a variety of sources. This includes personal information you provide to us directly, information we obtain from other sources, and information we gather through automated means.
Information you provide to the Health Beauty 24H Site. When you access certain features of the Site, or directly correspond with us, we may collect certain types of information from you:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and telephone and/or mobile numbers);
- Occupational data (such as profession, position, title, company);
- Other information you may provide to us, such as through our “Contact Us” feature; and
Information obtained from other sources. We may obtain personal information about you through the Site from publicly and commercially available sources and from our service providers, including geo-location data.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Device information, including unique identifiers and connection information, including the means of internet connection (e.g., WiFi connection, ISP);
- Your device type and settings, software used, browser type and operating system;
- Language preferences;
- Websites or other services you visited before and after visiting the Site (referring URL);
- Web pages you view and links you click on within, and what search queries you may have run on, the Site (clickstream);
- Dates and times you access or use the Site; and
- Location information, including the city and state associated with a unique identifier.
We, or service providers acting on our behalf, may use the information collected from and about you to:
- Provide our services;
- Respond to inquiries from you and other third-parties, including inquiries from law enforcement agencies;
- Anonymize or de-identify personal information to provide our subsidiaries and affiliates and third parties with aggregated data reports showing anonymized information and other non-personal information;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing, enhancing, analyzing and improving our Site; managing our communications; performing data and statistical analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities;
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our terms of service and other policies; and
- In other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
We may share your personal information:
- With our Service Providers. With our service providers who perform services on our behalf.
- For Legal Requirements and Proceedings. We may disclose information to law enforcement authorities or other government officials if we are required to do so to comply with subpoenas, court orders, legal process or other law enforcement or other government measures, and to comply with other legal obligations. We may also disclose information if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
- To Protect our Services and Users. We may disclose information to protect and defend the rights, interests and safety of the Site, our subsidiaries and affiliates, and their employees, contractors and agents; to protect the security and safety of our users of the Site, including when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss.
- Advertisers. We do not provide any personally identifiable information to third party websites / advertisers / ad-servers without your explicit consent.
5. Links to Other Websites and Third Parties
The Services may contain links or references to third-party owned or operated websites or online services. HealthBeauty24H is not responsible for the collection of personal information or the security or privacy of such information on any such third party sites or services.
Likewise, HealthBeauty24H is not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any personal information you disclose to such other organizations through or in connection with our social media pages, any mobile sites, applications, widgets, and other mobile interactive features.
6. Cookies, Web Beacons, and Similar Technologies
The Services — as well as certain third parties that provide content and other functionality on the Services — use a variety of technologies to learn more about how people use the Services and the Internet. This section provides more information about some of those technologies and how they work.
- Other local storage. Local Shared Objects (also referred to as “Flash cookies”) and HTML5 local storage are similar to cookies in that they are stored on your computer and can be used to store certain information about your activities and preferences. These objects are stored in different parts of your computer from ordinary browser cookies, however. Many Internet browsers allow you to disable HTML5 local storage or delete information contained in HTML5 local storage using browser controls.
- Web beacons. Web beacons can be embedded in web pages, videos, or emails, and can allow a web server to read certain types of information from your browser, check whether you have viewed a particular web page or email message, and determine, among other things, the time and date on which you viewed the Web beacon, the IP address of your computer, and the URL of the web page from which the Web beacon was viewed.
7. Protection of Information
HealthBeauty24H uses industry standard security measures to protect the information under our control, including firewalls and other security measures. Although the inherent dangers of the Internet mean we cannot guarantee the protection of your information against loss, misuse, or alteration, HealthBeauty24H takes steps to protect your personal information.
8. Children’s Information
The Services are intended to be used by adults and corporate entities interested in HealthBeauty24H. They are not intended for children, and HealthBeauty24H does not knowingly collect or store personal information about children under the age of 13.
10. Do Not Track Signal
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites with which the user communicates. We do not currently take action in response to those signals. If an industry standard on responding to such signals is established and accepted, we may reassess how to respond to those signals.
11. Questions and Contact Information
If you have any questions about this statement or our handling of personal information please email the HealthBeauty24H