Increasing height is what everyone wants most especially during puberty, this time the height of the human being is developed most strongly. During this period someone may jump from 10 to 12cm. Check out ways to increase puberty height in the article below.
What to do to grow height?
To help the children develop the maximum height at puberty, the mother should note the following 3 things:
1. Exercise sports
If you are still sedentary can affect the development of muscles and bones, inhibiting their function and reducing the growth in height you should have been. Playing a lot of sports will help the muscles and bones work continuously, which can help increase the height of puberty. Also should sunbathing every day 20p helps skin increase the ability to synthesize Vitamin D for the body.
2. Proper nutrition
Children’s daily diet should be supplemented with foods rich in calcium, vitamins, minerals to provide enough nutrients necessary for the child’s development, especially the height development.
Foods that increase height for puberty should include:
- Foods with lots of vitamins (especially vitamins groups A and D).
- Foods containing a lot of amino acids.
- Foods with fat, fiber, minerals like calcium, magnesium, potassium, iodine.
High protein foods …
3. Get enough sleep and be on time
Creating a habit of punctual rest and moderation also contributes to the height of puberty. During sleep the body will be regenerating and restoring cells. Getting enough sleep 8 hours a day will be better for the body’s development.
Children at puberty need:
- Get enough sleep 8-10 hours / day
- Sleeping before 22h this is considered a physiological sleep because during this time the body will secrete many hormones that help develop height.
- If taking advantage of the period from 22h-1h to deep sleep will help children develop effective height.
What foods help height in puberty?
Foods that increase puberty height are foods that contain essential vitamins and minerals to maximize height, develop weight and brain for tall, smart and healthy children. Foods that help increase height during puberty are recommended by the doctor:
1. Foods containing lots of Vitamins
Vitamins are one of the essential elements for the development of the body, protecting the body healthy. Therefore, in the daily diet of children in puberty, indispensable vitamins – especially Vitamin A and Vitamin D
Vitamin D enhances the absorption of Calcium and Photho in the body, contributing to height growth and strong bones.
- Foods that help increase height in puberty contain more Vitamin D are: Milk, tomatoes, potatoes, cheese, cauliflower, fish, fruits such as oranges, tangerines …
- Children can also supplement Vitamin D for the body by sunbathing before 9 am.
- In particular, mothers should supplement children with Vitamin D3. This is a natural form of Vitamin D (called Cholecalciferol), which helps the body absorb Calcium and Phosphates for strong bones, preventing rickets and osteomalacia.
- Vitamin A is involved in the process of bone formation and development, which helps strengthen bones and develop height in children.
- Vitamin A also helps to improve the fitness of the eyes to help children bright and healthy, prevent and support the treatment of vision diseases such as night blindness, myopia …
- Vitamin A is found in foods like eggs, milk, carrots, cheese, sea fish, fish oil, sweet potatoes, etc.
2. Foods high in amino acids
Amino acids play an important role in forming organs in the body, thereby helping the body’s organs to function effectively and develop comprehensively. Foods that help supplement amino acids effectively are: Red meats, peanuts, sesame, wheat, eggs …
Fat is an abundant source of energy that helps the body function effectively throughout the day.
Fat also helps dissolve Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E so that the body can absorb these vitamins better.
- During puberty, every day children need to be provided about 40-50 grams of fat to be able to develop comprehensively, especially height and weight.
- The best sources of baby fats are olive oil, coconut oil, dark chocolate, and butter.
Fiber is a nutrient, food that helps increase height in puberty indispensable to help enhance digestive function, prevent constipation effectively.
Fiber is often found in fresh vegetables:
- Every day, mothers should let children use 300-500 grams of vegetables and fruits.
- The types of vegetables that contain abundant fiber content can be mentioned as: Corn, legumes, vegetables, vegetables, sweet vegetables, cauliflower, cauliflower …
5. High protein foods
Proteins are the building blocks of the human body, so it can help height gain by building some tissue. Amino acids are essential for strong teeth, skin, organs, tissues, muscles, and bones, and are responsible for stimulating the body’s biochemical reactions such as respiration, excretion, and digestion.
Protein deficiency can lead to many health problems for humans, such as inadequate mental development, reduced weight, weak immune system, abnormal growth.
Therefore, you should replace carbohydrates with foods that are excellent sources of protein and healthy like beans, milk, eggs, fish.
6. Additional minerals
Mineral-rich foods like iodine, fluoride, manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, and iron all play an important role in increasing height and body development.
Calcium is an essential mineral necessary for maintaining strong bones. Carbonated beverages, coffee, fat, sugar should be limited because they can inhibit the body’s ability to absorb calcium, which negatively affects your height growth.
Smoking and using illegal drugs can also slow and inhibit the growth of the body, leaving some other negative effects on health. In fact, this is also one of the most interesting and useful tips for growing taller naturally at home faster.