In addition to the exercise regime, for the gym to be more effective, we have to build ourselves a nutrition regime for the gym. Therefore, it is very important to get specific nutrition for gym people in 7 days. For those who are still wondering or have not built a menu for the week, please refer to the tips shared below of CFYC to ensure a healthy diet for exercise!
1. Why combine nutrition with gym?
Many people still wonder why doing gyms is just not enough for exercise, but also for the diet of the gym? For those who practice gym, the level of burning energy in the body is extremely large compared to a person who does not exercise. Therefore, if you still follow a normal diet, our body will not be able to guarantee good health, but the exercise can not bring the desired effect. Therefore, depending on the food preferences of each person, we can choose for ourselves the most suitable menu. For this gym, their meals of the day should be divided into many different snacks and also need to eat according to the prescribed time.
2. Nutrition for gym people to lose weight
For a diet for those who want to lose weight for men, breakfast is an important meal. Because it will help you replenish the body with nutrients throughout the day. Therefore, every morning you should supplement yourself with the following dishes to both lose weight effectively and still ensure the body is not deficient in nutrients:
Breakfast: 2 boiled chicken eggs + 1 glass of wheat cereal + 2 bananas.
Eat boiled eggs for breakfast as this is a high-protein food. And wheat and bananas have sugar and potassium, which not only helps to reduce body weight but also helps to develop muscle effectively.
Lunch: 200 grams of lean beef + 1 slice of bread + 1 bowl of noodles or pho + 1 boiled broccoli
Beef is known to contain enough protein for the body. It also contains nutrients that help you develop significant muscle. Meanwhile, noodles and broccoli will help replenish your body without causing you to gain weight.
Dinner: 200gram chicken breast + 1 sweet potato + Nuts like beans, corn, …
For the diet for the gym at night, we should choose low-calorie foods as well as before 7pm to avoid excess or undigested food.
If in the diet for those who want to lose weight at the beginning, you still feel hungry, you can supplement eating bananas or grapefruit for a better effect!
3. Nutrition for gym people want to gain muscle
With a nutrition regime for the gym for 1 week, you can refer to the following menu:
The first day of the diet for gym people:
- Breakfast: 1/2 loaf of bread + 1 bowl of beef noodle soup + 1 cup of cereal milk + 1 ripe banana
- Lunch: 3 cups rice + 1 cup bitter melon soup + 100g beef stir-fried with mushrooms + 1 braised fish + 1 glass of vinamilk milk
- Dinner: 2 cups rice + 100g pepper meat + 1 cup sour soup fish + fruit as you like
- Snacks (between meals): Fruit, yogurt, meat, fish.
1 hour before bed: 1 glass of milk gaining weight
Day 2 nutrition for gym people:
- Breakfast: 1 bowl of pho + 1 glass of fresh milk + 1 ripe banana
- Lunch: 3 cups of rice + 1 cup of pork papaya pork leg soup + 100g of braised pork meat + 2-3 bananas
- Snack: Fruit, yogurt, sweet potatoes
- Dinner: Eat bread with chicken curry + 1 bowl of vegetables + 1 cup of cereal + 1-2 slices of fish + fruit
The 3rd day of diet for gym people:
- Breakfast: 1 plate of broken ribs + 1 cup of young pork ribs + 1 cup of vinamilk milk + 1 banana
- Lunch: 2 cups rice + 2-3 boiled eggs + 1 bowl of greens + 1 bowl of any bone soup + 2-3 slices of fish + 3-4 bananas
- Brunch: 1 cup of cereal milk + fruit
- Dinner: 2 cups of rice + 1 bowl of any soup + 1-2 slices of mackerel + 1 bowl of green vegetables + 100g boiled pork + fruit
4th day of the diet for gym people:
- Breakfast: 1 bowl of vermicelli noodles soup + 1 spoon of Mass milk + 2 bananas
- Lunch: 3 cups rice + 1 bowl vegetable soup + fried squid + fish
- Snack: 1-2 potatoes + 1 banana or 1 glass of cereal milk
- Dinner: 2 cups rice + fried chicken eggs + braised chicken + 1 slice of fish + 1 bowl of soup
The 5th day of the diet for gym people:
- Breakfast: 1 egg sandwich + 1 banana + 1 Mass spoon
- Lunch: 3 cups of rice + 1 bowl of soup + braised fish + bananas
- Snack: 1 cup of cereal milk + 1-2 boiled eggs
- Dinner: 1 bowl of noodles + assorted vegetables + 1 smoothie + fruit
- Before bed: 1 glass of cereal milk
6th day diet for gym people:
- Breakfast: 1 plate of meat roll rolls + 1 Mass spoon + fruit
- Lunch: 3 cups rice + soup + beef + fish + fruit
- Brunch: 1 cup of cereal + fruit
- Dinner: 2 cups rice + seaweed soup + braised tuna
Day 7 nutrition for gym people:
- Breakfast: 1 bowl of rice noodles + 1 glass of vinamilk milk + fruit
- Snack: 1 banana
- Lunch: 1 cup rice + soup + fried shrimp + fruit
- Dinner: 2 cups of rice + soup + mackerel + stir-fried vegetables + fruit
Hopefully the above share will help you get an effective gym regimen through specific menus for those who want to gain or lose weight! If you have problems setting up a diet, contact CFYC for advice and guidance from professional coaches here. CFYC also has fitness classes to help you quickly get in shape like a dream. We hope to become a companion with you in the way of changing health and beauty.