Nearly 90% of women of reproductive age suffer from gynecological infections. Prolonged inflammation can lead to other gynecological diseases, which are more serious and potentially harmful to women’s health, especially reproductive health.
Gynecological infections and things to know
According to statistics, up to 90% of Vietnamese women suffer from gynecological infections. In which 15% -25% of cases of gynecological infections are encountered in girls who have not had sex. The main reason came from the fact that the women did not have enough knowledge about private health care.
Gynecological inflammation usually comes from the “little girl” area. Because the female “little girl” already has its own flora, they include beneficial bacteria, fungi and opportunistic microorganisms. When the conditions are right, the opportunistic microorganisms multiply and grow excessively, causing vaginitis. Besides, vaginitis is also caused by other factors.
Causes of gynecological inflammation
There are many causes of vaginitis symptoms, including 5 common causes below:
– Improper hygiene: Inadequate hygiene or wrong cleaning of books such as douching, flushing with strong water … or using irritating, irritant soaps will also cause vaginitis.
– Abuse of drugs: The drugs placed cause”little girl” pH imbalance and affect changes in the “little girl” environment, creating conditions for harmful bacteria to develop and cause disease.
– Unprotected sexual intercourse: Transmission of sexually transmitted diseases, or excessive sexual intercourse, using unclean sexual devices, etc. will cause vaginitis.
– Hormonal disorders: When women are pregnant, or until menstruation, premenopause often has hormonal disorders, causing the “little girl” environment to change, bacteria to invade and cause inflammation. .
– Weak body: When the body has weak resistance, it is an opportunity for harmful bacteria and fungi to easily enter the body and cause disease.
What are the consequences of gynecological infection?
There are many consequences encountered in women when suffering from “little girl” infections:
– Affect daily life: Gynecological inflammation always brings unpleasant symptoms in the “private area”. People who are sick always want to scratch, scratch, douche the “little girl” so often affect confidence in communication, work, and especially in sex life.
– Making germs for many other dangerous gynecological diseases: Prolonged vaginitis, causing pathogenic bacteria to attack, going inward causing inflammation of other organs such as pelvic inflammatory disease, urethritis , endometritis, and even cervical cancer …
– Vaginitis can cause infertility in women: “little girl” inflammation lasts a long time, the discharge of air is very clogging the fallopian tubes, hindering the encounter between eggs and sperm. On the other hand, the “destructive” “little girl” environment causes the sperm to swim in and unable to survive, resulting in inability to conceive (infertility – infertility).
– Danger for pregnant women and affecting the fetus: Pregnant women with vaginitis have a high rate of premature birth, miscarriage, birth defects, or mental and physical retardation … high many times more than any other normal woman.
Using probiotics helps reduce the risk of getting gynecological infections
In the enclosed environment there are about 30 different species of bacteria. The ratio between these bacteria is always balanced to help maintain a healthy “little girl”. Probiotics protect women’s private parts from the risk of infection by harmful bacteria, helping to maintain a healthy “little girl” system to ensure reproductive health when they reach adulthood. In fact, probiotics in the body have the ability to inhibit and kill harmful bacteria, including harmful bacteria in the “little girl”. Some roles of probiotics in protecting female reproductive health:
– Producing acids to maintain pH values ranging from 3.5 to 4.5 helps the “little girl” stay healthy. When pH imbalance will create conditions for harmful bacteria to grow, causing itching, burning and discomfort.
– Producing H2O2 and natural antibiotics to inhibit the growth and kill harmful bacteria; Helps reduce gynecological infections.
– Cling to the “little girl” mucosa makes bacteria harmful no place to cling so they have no chance of causing disease to the “little girl”.
– Controlling the secretion of cytokines helps reduce “little girl” inflammation.
With these helpful properties, supplementing with probiotics with probiotics will help maintain a healthy “little girl” system. Thereby preventing the dangerous complications of vaginitis.