Warm-up before exercising or taking part in a sport is always necessary and important. Almost all coaches recommend training before doing any sport. So do you understand the importance of the boot strap, as well as the correct implementation?
Why do you need to boot?
Warm up before doing any sport is essential and extremely important. By booting, both the physical and mental well-being of the trainee are prepared. Thereby reducing the risk of injury, aches and pains during and after exercise. At startup, the amount of oxygen reaching the muscles is slowly replenished. When more blood reaches the muscles, tendons and ligaments, they become more elastic. This will make the stretching process easier and more efficient. The start-up movements also help the heart rate increase, not too sudden causing damage to the cardiovascular system and blood will also be circulated better. Warming up also warms up body temperature, which helps muscles and connective tissue become more flexible during exercise.
Warm-up exercises before training:
1. Basic warm-up exercises
These basic warm-up exercises are almost like we have been taught in PE at school levels. These are fairly basic, easy to apply and really helpful start-ups. Basic warm-up exercises include:
- Rotate neck and shoulders
- Turn arms, wrists, forearms, arms
- Rotate hips, legs, knees, ankles
- Fold and lean to each side.
- Jog in place, run small steps
- Run your thigh high and run your heel to touch your butt.
2. Exercise to start stretching
This warm-up exercise helps to relax the muscles and is suitable before starting the exercises such as jogging to reduce belly fat, gym, cycling … How to perform this warm-up motion as follows:
- You are in an upright position, with your feet shoulder width apart and hands along the torso.
- The right hand grabbed the right ankle, trying to stretch.
- Return to the original position
- Switch sides and do the same.
3. Stand bent and combine your arms
This warm-up will stretch your back, shoulder and arm muscles. How to perform warm-up exercise before exercising, this Gym is as follows:
- Crouch down so that your back is close or parallel to the floor, arms stretched out perpendicularly to the floor.
- Extend arms out to your sides so your arms are parallel to the floor.
- Back to the original position.
4. Post lift hip lift arm.
This warm-up action has an effect on the buttocks, back thighs, middle back and is usually applied before doing a Gym at home or the gym. How to perform this warm-up exercise is as follows:
- Lie on your back on the floor, with your knees at 90 degrees, your feet straight on the floor and shoulder width apart. Place your arms outstretched to either side of your body (45 degrees), palms facing up, and this is the initial position of this warm-up exercise.
- Raise hips until body forms a straight line from shoulder to knee. At this time, lift your right hand and right shoulder off the floor, stretch your arms high, then cross your left hand and touch the floor. Back to the original position.
- Do the same thing 8 times on both the left and the right.