1. Hair grows on the back: By the age of 20, a man will know about the appearance of the back hairs of any of the following categories: almost none, a little or dense. If you want to remove them, you can opt for laser hair removal options for almost permanent results. Or choose temporary but cheaper methods such as hair removal cream, razor, etc.
2. Beer belly: It is not just drinking beer that makes men have an oversized waist size. Being sedentary, eating a lot of fat, not regulating a routine, … can all be causes of this condition. Unfortunately, belly fat increases the risk of heart disease, physiological weakness, … Therefore, it is necessary to have a diet regime combined with scientific diet to control your weight and waist.
3. Sweating too much: The amount of sweat in men is always more than women. But if your palms, feet, and armpits are always wet even if you don’t exercise much or when your emotions are restless, you need medical intervention.
4. Eyebrows too bushy: The overgrowth of hormones can make gentleman eyebrows grow bushy, causing discomfort and loss of aesthetics. You can use cosmetic treatments to shape your eyebrows and permanently remove the surrounding area in this case.
5. Facial hair growth in acne: the cause of this may be because you shave too often and razor marks cause hairs to curl and grow into the skin. They are especially popular among African American men and people with curly hair. You can shave with warm water to reduce this condition.
6. Blush: It is not only when embarrassment or anger that your face is red, if this condition is common, you may have scarlet fever. Many people even develop acne, thick and red skin in areas like the nose and cheeks. You can consult your doctor for a specific medication to treat this condition.
7. Hair loss: Most men aged 35 to 50 have significant hair loss, which can progress to bald spots on the scalp. You can talk to your doctor about using prescription medications for hair loss.