Calf muscles due to atopic muscle or rapid weight gain are an obsession that causes many people to have a headache seeking to reduce leg fat. Did you know that changes in lifestyle habits and toning exercises can also help you own those desirable legs?
1. Jump rope
Jumping rope is not only a cardio exercise that enhances muscular endurance, but also is an effective way to reduce leg fat for all ages. The exercise requires coordination of many muscle groups, including focusing on the calves and thighs to strengthen the body.
Only after a short time of persistent practice, you will own slimmer and firmer legs. For the most effective jump rope, practice 3-5 times a week with a minimum of 30 minutes / session. Note that the legs must cluster.
2. Cycling, swimming, or jogging and walking
Biking, swimming and jogging / walking are the “trio” of great way to lose leg fat for your health. These are cardio stimulating exercises that help boost your metabolism to burn energy quickly. Not only will your legs become slim, but the obnoxious fat layer in your thighs, waist, arms must also disappear.
You can choose a subject that you like or combine at the same time “triathletes” to effectively lose weight, reduce fat. Do not forget to combine with scientific diet and reasonable rest.
Because the fat in the thigh has been transformed into hard adipose tissue, the massage of the thigh will make the fat tissue soft, helping the thigh become thinner and firmer. For the massage to be effective you can use more:
- 10ml of olive oil together
- 20g ground coffee massage on the same thigh fat accumulation
- Move in a circle around the thigh for 30 minutes. Then rinse with warm water
This is an effective way to reduce leg fat and especially the thigh area. If you consistently do this 3 times per week, your thighs will be firmer, much thinner.
4. Practice the tip of the toe
With this exercise, let your feet stand comfortably, tiptoe off and slowly lower, repeating the movements several times. This exercise primarily works with the calf muscles, is effective in burning excess fat in both the thighs and calves, helping the legs to be healthier and slimmer. You can do this exercise at any time of the day: Waiting for the elevator, waiting for the bus, waiting in line to buy goods or free time …
5. Reduce leg fat with a sensible diet
Not only do exercise or massage bring back slim legs, a reasonable diet is also an effective way to reduce foot fat. Because one of the main causes of fat accumulation is the fact that you have an unscientific diet, eat a lot of greasy, fried foods.
- You should cut down on unnecessary fat and carbohydrate intake. With starch, you should only cut to the amount needed and in moderation, not completely removed.
- Pay attention to adding more vegetables and fruits to your daily diet to stimulate the metabolism of the body. Helps eliminate excess fat in the thighs and legs out. Low-calorie foods you can refer to: Broccoli, spinach, asparagus, mushrooms, green apples, strawberries, blueberries, tomatoes, oranges, grapefruit, etc.
When implementing this diet, it should be combined with persistent exercise to bring the fastest effect.