The effects of banana peels are quite diverse and useful, such as beautifying the skin, reducing headaches, and fertilizing crops.
How to whiten your teeth with banana peel
Using a banana skin to whiten your teeth is a fairly simple and economical method, all the ingredients you need include only the peel of a ripe banana and follow these steps:
- Step 1: Brush your teeth as usual
- Step 2: Rub the inside of the banana peel and rub it on the teeth for 2-3 minutes gently, paying attention to rub the stained areas well.
- Step 3: Gargle with warm water.
You should persistently implement measures to whiten teeth with banana peels every day for 1-2 weeks to get the desired results offline.
Use banana peel to treat acne
One effect of banana peels that many people are interested in is acne treatment.
Banana peels contain vitamin C and vitamin E and other nutrients like potassium, zinc, iron and manganese. These nutrients work to soothe inflamed skin and reduce acne outbreaks.
In addition, there are lutein and carotenoids in banana peel, these are fat-soluble compounds with anti-inflammatory effect. You just:
- Rub banana peel on skin and leave on for 5 to 10 minutes
- Rinse skin
- Repeat twice daily.
Banana peels prevent aging
Wrinkles appear when the skin loses its elasticity and firmness. However, the antioxidants and vitamin C in bananas may help reduce the appearance of the signs of aging. How to skin care with banana peels as follows:
- Rub banana peel on skin and leave on for 30 minutes or overnight
- Wash your face and use a moisturizer as usual
- Repeat 3 times a week.
Use banana peels to fade scars
One effect of banana peels on other skin-related beauty issues is to significantly reduce skin irritation such as swelling, redness or even scarring. They also contain esterified fatty acids, which are used by many cosmetic brands when they are included in skincare products.
In addition, you can also use the banana peel to treat bruises, scars by gently rubbing the peel of the banana on the skin or apply banana peel on the skin and leave overnight.
Use banana peel to reduce skin itching
Banana peels are an excellent remedy for itchy skin. The use of banana peels in this regard comes from its histamine content, which relieves itching from contact with poison ivy or insect bites.
Banana peel treat headache, migraine
If you’re looking for a natural remedy for headaches or migraines, try bananas. The amount of potassium in banana peels will help ease the pain. Proceed as follows:
- Place the banana peel in the freezer for 1 hour
- Apply banana peel to forehead and back of neck
- Wait until the banana skin gradually changes to normal temperature
- Repeat if you still have a headache with another frozen banana peel.