An uneven skin color due to pigmentation. Often seen in girls who have a habit of not being completely covered when going out. Or too much sun exposure. Frequent sun exposure, inadequate diet, excessive cosmetic abuse … Is the main cause of your skin darkening. So how to have the most effective treatment for melasma?
There are many effective ways to treat melasma, but treating facial melasma at home with natural ingredients is the method chosen by most women. Because the ingredients are easy to find.
1. How to treat skin pigmentation with turmeric
Turmeric – the miracle that nature has given us. It not only works to whiten the skin but it is also the most effective way to treat dark spots. Because turmeric contains a lot of antioxidants thereby revitalizing the dull skin.
Mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and 2 teaspoons of real honey until a paste is made. Then use the brush to apply evenly all over the face, especially the areas with melasma. Leave for about 20-25 minutes for nutrients to penetrate into the skin. Rinse with warm water again.
You should apply this turmeric mask 2 times / week to maximize its effects!
2. How to effectively treat skin pigmentation with onions and garlic
Using a mixture of onion and garlic is a great way to treat dark spots. Onions and garlic contain a lot of special ingredients: nutrients, vitamins in the mixture, … Help to lighten the darkened skin effectively and make them fade away.
You squeeze the onion and garlic to get water, mix well. Use a cotton pad soaked in the pressed mixture, apply evenly to the darkened areas. Leave on for 10-15 minutes for the solution to dry completely. Then you rinse it off with water.
Alternatively, you can mix onion juice with a little honey for a sticky consistency. Perform this treatment 2 times / day. You should notice a noticeable change in just a few days.
3. How to treat melasma effectively with potatoes
One is readily available in your kitchen. Can help you get rid of dark spots, dark spots that haunt you for so long. It is nothing other than a potato.
First you prepare a potato, thinly sliced. Then, rub the potato slices on areas with dark spots and other blemishes.
One small caveat is that you have to be persistent and consistent when using any natural ingredients. To remove facial blemishes. The results will be beyond your expectations if you patiently follow the regular treatment.
4. How to treat melasma effectively with papaya
Thanks to the composition of enzymes and minerals in papaya. But it is known as “fruit angel” with great beauty ability. Especially in the removal of dark spots, blurring of freckles spots on the skin.
You prepare a papaya lice, cut into large pieces. Then rub the insides directly onto the skin of the face. Do a Light Massage then let it sit for 15 – 20 minutes before rinsing your face with water.
You perform this effective treatment of melasma every day, regularly for about 2 weeks to get a good result.
5. How to treat melasma effectively from bitter melon
Bitter melon, also known as bitter melon, this fruit has bitter taste, detoxifying heat, very good for health. It contains many vitamins and minerals. Helps promote metabolism, and is also an effective way to treat dark spots. In addition, bitter melon also works to help the skin become naturally bright and smooth.
You use bitter melon fruit that is still fresh, not too young, peeled off and then wrapped in food preservation bags in the refrigerator compartment. Then, you take out the bitter melon, slice it into thin slices and apply to the skin. In areas with freckles, use your hands to gently rub the bitter melon on the skin for a while. Then keep the nutrients on the skin dry for 15 minutes. Finally peel off the bitter melon pieces and rinse with water.
How to treat melasma from the inside
In addition to perform there are methods of treating melasma outside. You should also combine with the treatment of melasma from within to maximize the features of natural vegetables. Provide your skin with plenty of vitamins and antioxidants from food every day. Some vegetables are an effective treatment for melasma, which experts recommend such as:
- Tomatoes: This fruit contains a lot of natural antioxidants that protect the skin from UV rays.
- Carrots: Considered a natural anti-inflammatory. In addition, it also helps skin resilience after the harmful effects of sunlight. However, you should use this bulb sparingly. Because it has side effects that cause jaundice.
- Green Tea: Each day a cup of fresh tea for from body to skin, especially for people with dark skin.
- Salmon: This animal is included in the beauty list. Because it contains many Omega – 3 fatty acids to help skin strengthen and improve skin affected by UV rays.
- Fruits: In many fruits, there are countless vitamins and antioxidants. Fruits such as: grapes, berries, oranges, pomegranates, … fruits are very good for the skin, especially for the darkened skin.