Aloe vera is a benign plant, abundant in Vietnam and very easy to grow. Aloe vera contains a lot of nutrients that are good for health, safe to absorb and not harmful to the skin. As a result, aloe vera is utilized in a variety of ways, such as making food for sweets and cooling drinks, healing medicine as well as beauty. Update the most effective aloe vera beauty solution.
1. Aloe vera plant
Aloe vera is a member of the aloe vera group, with a thick, pointed stick shape, with thorns at the edges. Aloe vera is easy to grow, can grow in many different soil types and appears in many parts of the world. Since the discovery of aloe vera, up to now, people have taken advantage of the tree to use for many different purposes. Specifically, aloe vera is often used to make aloe vera juice, as well as the combined ingredient in some sweet dishes such as tea, mixed fruits, yogurt … thanks to the flesh inside the crust.
In addition, aloe vera is also the most used in skin care. Beauty with aloe vera has been used since time immemorial, and up to now, natural aloe vera skin care is still applied by many women.
2. Ingredients and uses of aloe vera
Since ancient times, our fathers used aloe vera in medical treatment because aloe vera components can treat wounds and help heal skin effectively. Specifically, aloe vera plastic layer contains a lot of vitamins B1, B2, B6 … and folic acid, cinnamic acid … capable of oxidizing quickly, repelling dead skin cells, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory.
In particular, the glycoprotein in aloe vera can also help inhibit histamines, which cause allergies in humans. When absorbed aloe vera regularly, the body is cleansed will help eliminate the remaining toxins, help the digestive system work more freshly, laxative, prevent constipation … as well as bring fresh skin, more smooth.
3. Uses beauty from aloe vera
- Aloe vera contains many essential nutrients such as cinnamic acid, vitamins B1, B2, B6 and folic acid, … to help regenerate cells, remove old cells, regenerate new tissues. When applied a thin layer of gel to the skin, wounds caused by burns, insect bites, blisters and rashes will quickly recover.
- Aloe vera also has anti-inflammatory, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, constipation, digestive and laxative stimulation effects thanks to aloe vera that contains many digestive enzymes and the active ingredient emodin and aloin.
- For the beauty of aloe vera skin is considered a panacea to help the skin become brighter. Because the mucus in the aloe vera gel is able to wet, moisturize the skin, help the skin elastic and reduce wrinkles and pigmentation.
- Helps cool skin after sun exposure, shaving …
- Aloe Vera helps stimulate wrinkles and fine lines, as well as prevent wrinkles from appearing and effectively combat skin aging.
- Support acne and reduce post-acne pigmentation, remove dead cells and shrink pores.
- Makes lips softer, smoother, no longer dry, cracked.
- Support to soften hair, repair damaged hair, revitalize hair.
4. Aloe vera beauty solutions
You can take advantage of the following mask formulas to beautify with aloe vera at home:
- Aloe vera mask
Peel the aloe vera, rinse, remove the pureed meat or squeeze juice and apply to your face. With aloe vera juice, you can use a paper mask dipped in this juice and apply on your face. Can cut the meat into thin layers and apply directly on the face.
Perform 3 times / week for a long time to get the best results.
- Aloe vera mask and honey
In addition, we can also make use of aloe vera and honey for combination skin, oily skin. Peel the aloe vera, rinse, soak in salt for 5 minutes and boil in boiling water for the next 15 minutes. Use a mixture of aloe vera juice and honey. Take a paper mask and dip into the mixture, apply on your face, relax for 20 minutes. Rinse with clean water.
- Aloe vera mask and rice water
You can also take advantage of the water to wash rice daily to combine with aloe vera. Sediment the rice and remove the sediment from the bottom. Grind this section with the almond meat, cut and rinsed. Follow the steps above with a paper mask or apply directly to your face. Done continuously for 1 month to see the effect.
- Aloe vera mask and coconut oil
Coconut oil has many beauty uses extremely effective. Take advantage of aloe vera to increase the use of these two ingredients to care for shiny hair.
The method is very simple, mix the pureed aloe vera meat with 1 vitamin E capsule and extract the inner fluid, add 1-2 drops of coconut oil. Apply to hair and massage for 15 minutes to nourish the essence. Wash your hair as usual, done 2 times / week your hair will be shiny and smooth than ever.
Notes when using aloe vera for beauty
- When applying beauty aloe vera treatments, you need to pay close attention to the process, you should only extract the white part inside the aloe vera leaf, peel off all the green skin outside because they can cause itching and irritation. For those who have sensitive skin.
- If you have sensitive skin, try aloe vera irritation on the wrist area, and if safe, apply it on your face.
- Besides aloe vera beauty, you need to build a proper diet, drink enough water and supplement many vitamins, minerals good for the body and skin.
Aloe vera has many different formulas by combining with other natural ingredients. Doing aloe vera skin care will save you a lot of money, because the price of aloe vera is very low and easy to find at any time of the year. Follow the aloe vera beauty recipe above to get the effect as soon as possible.