6 reasonable diet to help you lose and maintain your ideal weight

A nutritionist has revealed six daily habits you should build if you want to lose weight, and explain why this will help you maintain a lasting effect.

A nutritionist has revealed six daily habits you should build if you want to lose weight, and explain why this will help you maintain a lasting effect without gaining weight again.

1. Don’t eat when depressed, stressed or upset

If you fall into these states, you will often come to food but not because of hunger, but to fill the empty time.

Therefore, all you need to do is find a way out for your emotional state, such as reading, walking around or energizing your body with lemon juice or tea.

On the other hand, thirst often makes many people confuse hunger, so always bring a bottle of water to drink a little before snacking.

2. Eat three bowls of salad or veggies over dinner

Nutrition experts think that three bowls of salad or veggies at dinner is the fastest and surest way to make sure you eat 5 meals a day.

If you find it difficult to eat enough vegetables, try making a pumpkin smoothie and spinach smoothie so you can swallow it quickly. Or you can add a little garlic to olive oil to your vegetable ration to add flavor.

3. Cut down on processed foods twice a week

Many nutritionists believe that processed foods are the enemy of beauty. However, in fact, you will not be able to avoid this type of food if eating out or going to meet friends.

Instead, add healthy fats like avocado, olive oil and nuts to your meal. By doing so, you will reduce your cravings for processed foods.

4. Eat slowly

Just like not eating when you’re bored or stressed, Leanne also recommends eating slowly at meals, trying to focus on what you’re eating, chewing several times before swallowing, because the body has to It takes up to 20 minutes to transmit satiety to the brain.

On the other hand, focusing on eating instead of eating while watching TV, phone or reading newspaper also makes you eat slower.

5. Exercise regularly

While a reasonable diet can help you lose up to 70% of excess weight, exercise will contribute to the remaining 30%.

6. Drink water before and during meals

A glass of water right before eating will help you feel slightly full and not eat too much during meals.

Similarly, drinking water throughout the day and between meals helps you stay hydrated and not feel hungry.

 

Thibft kế web bởi Hoangweb.com