Salt is not only an indispensable spice in every kitchen cabinet, it also has many uses in beauty. Beauty skin with table salt is not difficult, raw materials are always available in the home. So let’s refer and remember a few tips below to beautify the skin with salt to eat offline.
Sea salt is very common in beauty treatments at the Spa (artwork)
After you shower, when your skin is still damp, sprinkle salt on your hands and rub gently on your skin. Massage about 2 minutes to remove dry skin, smooth skin becomes smooth. In addition, it also energizes the skin, helps blood circulate well while you massage. Bathing thoroughly with water after a massage: Sea salt will increase the moisture circulation, making the skin smooth and supple. It rejuvenates the skin by detoxifying and promoting cell regeneration. Your skin is the largest organ in your body and when it is smooth, your entire body will feel revitalized and healthy. For dry and itchy skin, taking a bath in salt water will help relieve irritation.
Salt water also helps treat skin disorders like psoriasis, eczema and acne. Although not immediately effective, regular baths in salt water will gradually improve the appearance of these disorders. Add a teaspoon of sea salt to your bath every day.
- Mix one teaspoon of salt into a glass of hot water and soak a cotton ball in the solution. Then place a cotton ball on your swollen eye area. Leave it on for 5-10 minutes, the heat working with sea salt will help reduce your eyes significantly swelling.
- The trace elements in sea mineral salts will help you moisturize, protect the skin, and above all it helps remove excess oil on the skin. The steps are also very simple: Add 1 tbsp of sea salt to 1 cup of hot water, add 1-2 drops of peppermint essential oil, then put the mixture into a plastic bottle with a nozzle and then refrigerate, you should use Apply this mixture daily to skin that is full of minerals.
- Mix 1 tbsp of sea salt with 2 tbsp of lemon juice and 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, mix well, then place in a glass jar for gradual use. With this mixture, you can use as a mask for your hands, apply well, leave for about 20 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- Dilute the amount of salt in a little warm water and apply this solution to your face, you can use your hands or a cotton ball to easily store water on the skin. Then hold it for 10-15 minutes before you apply the moisturizer.
- When using this method, the salt water may initially make you feel uncomfortable when absorbed into the open wound but be a little patient because it is an effective way to disinfect acne. You can also use salt to bathe regularly if you have acne on the body.
- Use 1 cup of water, dissolve 1/3 teaspoon of the sea, then heat in half and pour out a plastic bowl. Take advantage of the rising steam to steam your face for 10-15 minutes. Then the pores will expand and you can easily remove sebum, dirt on the face. Then wash your face with cold water will help pores significantly shrink.